CTET Admit Card Dec 2019 Download from ctet.nic.in of 08-12-2019 Exam by CBSE
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 08-12-2019 (Sunday) at 2296 centers throughout the country in 92 cities. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. CTET exam was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice in a year. However, as per media reports, the teacher eligibility test will now be conducted only once a year. So you need ctet admit card Dec 2019 for exam conducted on 08-12-2019, Sunday.
CBSE CTET Admit Card Dec 2019 of 08-12-2019 Download
There are two CTET test papers in the exam, that is, Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidates who want to teach Classes I-V need to give Paper-I whereas Paper-II needs to be given by aspirants who want to be eligible to teach Classes VI to VIII. The CTET 2019 exam pattern is such that aspirants need to attempt multiple choice questions.
|Exam for Course Level:- For Teaching Job
|Date Of Examination:- 08-12-2019, Sunday
|Exam Commence From:-09:30 AM
|Exam Help desk No:-011-22235774
Information about CBSE CTET Admit Card Dec 2019 Download for 08-12-2019 Exam
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled) will be given relaxation of up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for CTET eligibility.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purpose of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) will only be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and BED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Training to be undergone:- A person with DEd (Special Education) or qualification shall undergo, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Program in Elementary Education.
- The minimum CTET qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Mathematics, Social Studies/Social Science, Science etc. The minimum qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated November 3, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work education, etc.
- The existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
Download CBSE CTET Admit Card Dec 2019 Download from ctet.nic.in
Candidates are informed that CTET admit card Dec 2019 download has been released On 24-11-2019 (Tentatively). CTET admit card is made available for download on the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The admit card for CTET exam is issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Candidates are informed that CTET admit card is issued for only those candidates who have duly filled and submitted their application form for CTET exam. In order to download their CTET hall ticket aspirants need to mention their registration number and date of birth in the space provided on the official website of the teacher eligibility test. CBSE CTET admit card Dec 2019 would contain the aspirant’s photograph and signature.
Steps to Download CTET Admit Card Dec 2019 from ctet.nic.in
Step 1: Visit official website of CTET exam i.e. ctet.nic.in
Step 2: Click on “Admit Card” tab
Step 3: Enter registration number and date of birth (in Day-Month-Year format).
Step 4: View CTET admit card
Step 5: Take print of the hall ticket for CTET exam
The admit card for Central Teacher Eligibility Test is an extremely important document that candidates need to carry to their test centers on the day of the exam. Along with CBSE CTET admit card Dec 2019 candidates need to carry a valid photo ID card on the day of the examination. Valid Photo IDs include:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
Please Check the following Details Wheather these are Correct/or not.
||Date of birth
|Exam center address
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Entry in Exam Hall||08:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Card||09:00 Am to 9:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|Distribution of Booklet||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|Open Answer Sheet/Booklet||09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry/Test Commences||09:30 AM||09:30 AM|
| Test Concludes ||12:00 PM||04:30 PM|
Other Important Links of this website:
MJPRU Private Admission Form 2019-20 Ba, Bcom, Ma, Mcom
NIELIT CCC Admit Card, Result, Online Registration
NIELIT O Level Registration, Admit Card, Result